Updated On July 14, 2023
Company's time is so costly, they don't want to spend their costly time on the tedious, time-consuming task of doing payroll by manually. Instead of entering payroll data manually, many business owners use our online, cloud-based payroll software that automates every aspect of payroll from generating payroll to paying employees.
Find out what we are offering in our state of the art HRMS & Payroll Management software, what key features to look for and whether payroll software is right for you or not.
- What is Account Plus Business Suite - HRMS?
Our HRMS & Payroll software is an onlie, cloud-based software application that automatically calculates paycheck amounts for salaried and hourly employees, including gross paycheck amounts, payroll deductions (like healthcare premiums and payroll taxes) and net paycheck amounts.
Our Payroll software work as a standalone software and provide tight integrates with other business software systems like accounting or HR programs. Alternatively, it is one component of Account Plus Business Suite ERP system or all-in-one payroll and HR software platform that lets businesses manage every aspect of the employee life cycle on an integrated platform.
- Time and attendance tracking
If you have hourly employees, you need a reliable way to track their work hours and correctly compensate them for their time and labor each pay period. Our payroll software either syncs with third-party time and attendance software or includes a built-in time tracking tool to make paying hourly employees as straightforward as possible.
- Employee benefits administration
Some employee benefits are deducted directly from employees’ paychecks, including employee contributions to employer-sponsored healthcare plans. If you offer benefits like health insurance and retirement plans, our payroll software that deducts benefits contributions from employees’ paychecks and automatically distributes those funds to the appropriate parties.
- Payroll reports
Payroll reports give business owners a quick overview of key payroll-related financial data points. At bare minimum, our payroll software generate reports overviewing your workers’ compensation premium amounts and your payroll tax contributions. Our payroll software integrates with accounting software options or includes a general ledger report business owners can use to sync their payroll and accounting numbers.
- Third-party integrations
Our payroll software integrated seamlessly with any other software applications you use to manage your business, especially accounting software. you don't need to reenter payroll data into your general ledger to avoid wastes time and eliminate for clerical errors.
- Optional features
- Less expensive than outsourcing payroll or hiring a full-time team.
- Time-saving automations free up business owners’ time.
- Payroll processes are streamlined and simplified for non-accountant business owners.
- Useful insights into payroll trends, cash flow and business management.
- You want to keep payroll in house while keeping costs low.
- You want to automate as many aspects of payroll as possible.
- You don’t want to tackle payroll taxes on your own.
- You want an easy way to offer employee benefits.
- You want to empower your employees to access their payroll information.
- Onboarding and hiring tools.
- Included features like job board posting and self-directed employee onboarding.
- Expense management.
- Offering feature, employee expense tracking and reimbursement directly into their payroll software.